Driving manufacturing change with Tom Bianculli, CTO of Zebra Technologies
Thomas Bianculli, CTO of Zebra Technologies, shared his insights at the TAL2023 Conference organized by Aimtec. He delivered a presentation titled “Driving Manufacturing Change: Disrupt or Be Disrupted” (more about his presentation here ), but there’s more – an exclusive video interview with Petr Stejskal, our CTO in Aimtec, which we would like to share with you.
Exploring robotics, AI, data and the future with Zebra's CTO
Thomas Bianculli (Zebra Technologies) is not just an industry leader; he‘s responsible for spearheading the exploration of emerging opportunities and guiding product teams toward advanced technology development. Here are the topics that were covered in the interview.
- Robots, we see them everywhere. What tasks currently fall within the purview of robots, and how does Thomas foresee their evolution in handling future tasks?
- As machines continue to enhance human capabilities, does Thomas believe there's a risk of diminishing our abilities to listen, learn, act, and make decisions?
- AI. Is it a threat, an opportunity, or both?
- With an ocean of data being generated and gathered everywhere, what recommendations would Thomas offer for its effective utilization?
- What will change our lives within the next 5 years and what does he see as the biggest achievement in the past 5 years?
Don’t miss out on this video interview.